-
January 19th, 2005, 08:05 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi all,
I just got a Beaulieu 4008. I am excited about the battery time I will be able to run in comparison to my cameras that take AA bateries. I've got a battery that has an adaptor plug into (for charging) it so I can aparently run it off wall power if I want- right?
I figure this should allow me to do really long Time Lapse photography sessions. But I'm confused because there is no time lapse setting on the camera that I can find. Why would this be? You also need the cable release to do single frame. It doesn't make senst that they would design such a great camera and not just throw in those features. Anyway, how can I do timelapse on it? I don't want to sit their clicking a frame with a cable release every minute for a day. Is their some kinda interval timer that can work in the cable release socket?
thanks,
Noah
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks